Friday, February 1, 2019

IT 2019

Information Technology 2019

What do you already know?What do you want to learn?How will computers fit into your future?





I don't know a lot about technology but I know how some applications work like Photoshop, After Effects and Final Cut Pro.










I want to learn how to animate pictures, drawings or sculptures like cartoon movies and TV shows.











I don't know what I want to do in the future yet and I still have like 2-3 years left to choose what I want to do but I believe computers will fit into my future by helping me with animating videos, drawing,editing videos, researching information for my classes or taking notes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview June 2019

Exit Interview June 2019 1. Which assignments did you enjoy and why?   I really enjoyed making the animations in Photoshop and A...